Specifications include, but are not limited to:
also physical location
mail MAS Licensing is as
(1000) NuPoint Voice
Mail Box users
(2) Audio and web
1. Must be able to furnish all labor twenty-four (24) hours a day,
seven (7) days a week after receiving notification of a
malfunction resulting in a service interruption. All other
maintenance service requests will normally be responded to
within twenty-four (24) hours of the Customer's request
between the hours of 8:00AM. and 4:30 PM central time,
Monday thru Friday.
2. Any maintenance needs to be done that requires the system to
be taken off line must be done between the hours of 6:00 PM
and 7:00AM central time.
3. Maintenance will include replacement parts deemed necessary.
All parts will be furnished on an exchange basis and will be new
standard parts of equal quality.
Exchanged parts removed for the system become the
property of the vendor.
4. All emergency calls must be responded to within two (2) hours
and a certified MITEL technician must be on site within t h re e ( 3)
hours if the problem cannot be fixed remotely.
If this objective cannot be met, the vendor will pay $500 per
hour for every whole or partial hour that vendor fails to meet this
5. In the case of a PBX complete failure, the vendor must have the
replacement 3300 available on site within f o u r ( 4) hours.
6. Jefferson County will have direct access to an afterhours service
dispatch and may request dispatch of the technician.