Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Approximately 2,000 SF
• Design Assist services will be required for MEP/FP systems only. See attached
schematic design drawing.
• Prepare and submit design drawings for authority having jurisdiction (AHJ) review and
approval to obtain a permit.
• Building will be occupied in surrounding areas so precautions will need to be taken prior
to work starting on site.
• Demolition of existing rooms.
• Create service windows to interact with the public by various department, a computer
testing lab, and consultation space.
• Relocate the current break area.
• Relocate vending machines.
• Modify public bathrooms for touch-free features.
• Modify current transaction windows to minimize air exchange between public and staff.
• Replace a security gate with storefront doors and incorporate security door controls.
• This scope will need to be completed by Mid-October to allow for the Owner to prepare
for year-end services.