Specifications include, but are not limited to: Two (2) Engineers and one (1) technical specialist.
MEMA reserves the right to determine the position titles necessary to fulfill work under this
• contract as well as the number ofstaff allocated to each position title.
The proposal should be such that it clearly and fully explains how the Offeror, using the staffing
(1) Assist the State PA Officer in prioritizing disaster field activities.
(2) Support the PA Officer in providing routine reports and technical data using necessary
technologies such as GIS and software applications.
(3) Prepare and/or review pa Project Worksheets (PWs).
(4) Identify and facilitate resolution ofspecial considerations (e.g.: historic, environmental,
(5) Provide expertise on interpreting and implementing complex scopes ofwork.
(6) Provide engineering and construction management support to PA applicants.
(7) Provide expertise on complex PA eligibility and policies.
(8) Provide guidance on FEMA PA policy as it pertains to disasters declared in 2005, including
Title 44 ofthe CFR, the PA Guide, the PA Policy Digest, the 9500 FEMA Policy Series,
Disaster Specific Guidance (DSG) for FEMA-1604, and other pertinent regulations.