Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1) Prepare project cost estimates for application preparation.
2) Prepare plans and specifications for project including all services required for design
and Architectural phases of project.
3) Construct and distribute bid packets (insuring that all Federal and State requirements
are met in contract preparation).
4) Assist in bid opening and prepare bid tabulation
5) Conduct pre-construction conference with contractor, and staff representatives,
documenting files with minutes of meeting.
6) Conduct work in-progress inspections giving periodic reports to the Community
College and approving any and all partial payment requests.
7) Provide all services necessary for execution of the project including consultations,
surveys, soil investigations, supervision, travel, “as built” or record drawings, and
8) Provide the recipient, EDA, Comptroller General of U.S. Dept. of Inspector General,
or any authorized representatives access to all records of the project.
9) Maintain all records for 3 years after project is closed