Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. The welded frame must consist of top, bottom, back, and sides constructed of a
minimum of 18-gauge. Side panels to be punched for ventilation purposes. All frame
components shall be joined using resistance welding. Riveting of structural members will
not be permitted.
2. Horizontal front flanges will be a minimum of 2 inches. Vertical front flanges will be a
minimum of 1 inch. Horizontal and vertical flanges will overlap and be secured with a
minimum two (2) resistance welds per corner.
3. Corner gussets shall be MIG and spot welded in each of the four front corners of the
locker for increased stiffness and rigidity.
4. All locker sizes and types to be:
1) Personal Storage Locker: 24 inches
1) Personal Storage Locker: 72 inches
1) All lockers 24 inches