Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1) Purchase uncoated office paper and printing paper. Does not apply to coated paper that is made with
at least fifty (50) percent post-consumer material.
2) Purchase recycled content paper with at least ten (10) percent post-consumer material by weight.
Copier paper purchased by a State agency must contain at least ten (10) percent post-consumer
material by fiber content.
3) Purchase paper which has not been dyed with colors, excluding pastel colors.
4) Purchase recycled content paper that is manufactured using little or no chlorine bleach or chlorine
5) Use no more than two colored inks, standard or processed, except in a format where they are necessary
to convey meaning.
6) Use reusable binding materials or staples and bind documents by methods that do not use glue.
7) Use soy or agra-based inks.
8) Produce reports and publications that are readily recyclable.
9) A public entity shall print documents on both sides of the paper where commonly accepted practices