Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Contractor shall install all construction fencing shown on the project documents.
2. Contractor shall perform all excavating and backfill required in the project documents.
3. Contractor is responsible for all temporary shoring of existing electrical, mechanical, and other miscellaneous utilities inside the tunnel prior to tunnel concrete lid removal. Protect all utilities during demolition and construction.
4. Contractor shall remove and replace tunnel concrete lid as indicated in the construction drawings.
5. Contractor shall patch, repair, or infill all concrete areas indicated on the construction drawings.
6. Contractor shall install new concrete end wall as indicated on the construction drawings.
7. Contractor shall install waterproofing on exterior of concrete tunnel as indicated in the construction drawings.
8. Contractor shall re-support any electrical, mechanical, or any other disturbed utilities once lid replacement is complete.