Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Motor grader must have a minimum of 130 net horsepower. Size, weight and capabilities must be of reasonable
equivalence to a Caterpillar model 12.
2. Minimum blade length is 12 feet. Blade must be equipped with carbide scarifier teeth.
3. Motor grader must display a flashing light, visible from front and rear, and a “Slow Moving Vehicle” sign visible from the
rear, while operating.
4. Motor grader must be equipped with a slope meter mounted inside the cab.
5. Grader operator must have a minimum of 2 years prior grading experience.
6. Make two passes each time the road is graded. Routine maintenance is defined as grading the entire road surface
and shall establish a 4% crown slope.
7. Grading includes full wide maintenance of road surface to prevent cutting a groove or secondary ditch on the outer
edge of the road.