Specifications include, but are not limited to: Provide Standard Annual ANSI Inspection and minor repairs on the fleet maintenance department’s
automotive lifting equipment by a qualified inspector.
(2) Mohawk 12,000 pound capacity single post lift – Logan Airport
(1) Mohawk 16,000 pound capacity single post lift – Logan Airport
(1) Mohawk 18,000 pound capacity single post lift – Logan Airport
(1) PKS 40,000 pound heavy duty automotive lift – Logan Airport
(1) Mohawk TP-16 16,000 pound capacity two post lift - Hanscom
(1) Mohawk MP-24 24,000 pound capacity mobile 4 column lift - Hanscom
(1) Mohawk , 12,000 pound capacity twin post lift – Worcester Regional Airport
Rotary Lift SP018N310 - COR14F8012 180000LBS 2 Post – Conley Terminal
Benwil Lift GP-7 – 1142 7000 LBS 2 Post – Conley Terminal
Rotary Lift SM300-300 – KBT07D0003 30000 LBS 4 Post-Conley Terminal
All service must be provided by an authorized Mohawk, PKS Vehicle Lift, Rotary Lift & Benwil Lift
provider and any repair components must be replaced with Mohawk, PKS, Rotary and Benwil Lift
Inspection must include the following Points –
1. Record location of manufacturer instructions or generic instructions.
2. Check accessibility and readability of safety warning labels.
3. Record rated load capacity of the lift.
4. Record manufacturer name, model number and serial number.
5. Confirm adequacy of clearances around lift.
6. Examine all structural components including welds.
7. Examine electrical components and wiring.