Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Furnish and install eleven (11) Trussbilt (or equal) cell doors as shown on the
drawings and to match existing.
• Furnish and install eleven (11) sets of detention grade hardware to match Hardware Set
01 shown below. All new locks are to be keyed alike to match the existing Airteq key
• Furnish and install .50" thick clear Lexan MR10 glazing as shown on the
• Finish on the new doors shall be factory applied primer and two coats of field applied
finish paint. Finish color shall match existing.
• Work includes any necessary ventilating of area during installation.
• Work includes all necessary caulking.
• Work includes testing, commissioning, documentation and one-year warranty on materials
• All bidders must attend a mandatory pre-bid walkthrough.
• All bidders must have a minimum of 10-years of experience in the installation of
detention grade locks and hardware.
• All bidders must have a service facility located within 60 miles of the Attleboro Police
• All work must be completed within 120 days of Notice to Proceed.
• Install all products, in strict accordance with manufacturer's written installation