Specifications include, but are not limited to: A. The Contractor shall provide high quality services in accordance with good practices,
procedures, and NAID industry standards.
1) Provide a minimum of one (1) mobile shredding vehicle(s) to shred paper at twelve
(12) scheduled community shred events.
2) Provide up to two (2) mobile shredding vehicles and shred paper for up to two
(2) commercial shred events.
1) Provide a minimum of one (1) mobile shredding vehicle(s) to shred paper at six
(6) scheduled community shred events.
2) Provide up to two (2) mobile shredding vehicles and shred paper for up to one
(1) commercial shred events.
Proposal #1 and #2:
1) The Contractor shall remain onsite to complete shredding services for all paper
collected including paper not shredded by the scheduled ending time for each
2) If the Contractor’s vehicle(s) fill up, the Contractor may get another vehicle or
dump and return.
3) Weigh and destroy all paper by shredding and provide a certificate of destruction
for each container provided to the Contractor for each event, as requested.
4) Be responsible for the shredding, processing, removal, and recycling of designated
paper recyclables at scheduled event locations.
5) Accept all designated collected paper recyclable materials:
a. Community generated paper shall have no limits to amount accepted.
b. Commercial generated paper shall be limited to a maximum of the
equivalency of five (5) banker boxes per company
6) Comply with all applicable Federal, State, County, and Local statues, ordinances,