Specifications include, but are not limited to: The intention of QAC After School/Out of School Time Program Initiative is to provide support to
• The energy and organization capacity to be successful,
• The ability to improve the quality of life for the general public or specific sub-populations (e.g.
school success, child safety), and
• The ability to have a sustainable, long-term influence in the community.
• Provide unduplicated innovative responses to recognized community needs
• Demonstrate a capacity to deliver the service effectively and efficiently through data
• Attract additional funds (e.g., through a monetary or in-kind match) and/or volunteer support
• Improve the local quality of life and strengthen local communities
• Demonstrate sustainability