Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Test period: 2018 claims.
• There are 1,467 participants in the College’s plan with Cigna.
• Approximately $20M was incurred in self-insured medical and prescription costs with Cigna in
• The College maintains self-insured plans with Kaiser and Cigna. The audit scope will include the
Cigna claims only.
• Cigna will permit up to 300 claims.
• Electronic audits are not permitted by Cigna in the College’s agreement.
• The work will be performed on-site at Cigna, where needed, as the College does not maintain the
• Strategy for developing the sample plan must address how risks will be identified, data collected,
and controls assessed.