Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Schedule and facilitate a contract kickoff with DoIT.
2. Conduct an assessment kickoff meeting with the MD THINK team.
3. Gain an understanding of and describe the technical roadmap of MD THINK.
4. Obtain MD THINK documentation that describes the technical specifications and costs of MD
THINK AWS systems.
5. Obtain documentation for MD THINK that:
a. Describes the technical requirements, particularly solution requirements, functional
requirements, and non-functional requirements, of the applications developed or under
development by MD THINK, and,
b. Demonstrates approval by MD THINK’s customer(s) of the technical requirements.
6. Trace the documentation gathered in item six relevant to the implementation of MD THINK on
the AWS infrastructure.