Specifications include, but are not limited to: The Park Development Division of the Montgomery County Department of Parks (Parks),
Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission (M-NCPPC or Commission), is
soliciting proposals from highly-qualified roof contractors to provide wood shingle roof repair
and replacement services at the Historic Meadowbrook Stables located in Chevy Chase,
The Work includes a replacement
cedar shingle roof over the main barn stables wing (Phase 1) including installation of new
underlayment, replacement skip and solid sheathing, installation of new copper flashing;
installation of new copper gutters and downspouts and additional repairs.
1. Repair/replace the existing roof in the same configuration as existing.
2. Improve longevity and provide water-tight building envelope.
3. Roof repairs to include a minimum five (5) year contractor workmanship warranty.
4. The Work includes replacement cedar shingle roofing including installation of new
underlayment, replacement skip and solid sheathing, installation of new copper flashing,
replacement copper gutters and downspouts, and additional repairs identified in drawings
5. The Contractor shall execute the work described in this RFP, the M-NCPPC General
Conditions, Drawings and Technical Specifications and Contract documents.
6. The Contractor shall manage the implementation schedule for all work included in the