Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Remove existing old pneumatic control system
2. Furnish and install new DDC control system with all associated components. Provide a new DDC Control
3. Replace all sensors, pneumatic operators and any other device associated with the old pneumatic system and
provide new devices according and matching to the new DDC control system.
Install conduits and wiring as necessary.
4. Obtain from Owner or Manufacturer representative, copy of O&M manuals of the existing AHU as well as
the existing condensing unit.
5. Verify condition and perform overall service to the AHU, CU, Return/Exhaust Fan, Boiler, and HW
recirculation pumps to bring these equipment’s to its best performance point. It is required and is a part of the
scope of this project that the existing Condensing Unit be serviced by an authorized Carrier Technician.
6. Verify condition/operation of VAV Box installed in the basement, perform complete service and bring then to
their best performance point.
7. Verify condition/operation of dehumidifiers perform complete service and bring then to their best
8. Verify condition of all dampers and make them operable.
9. Provide ventilation requirement based on most recent edition of ASHRAE Standards 62 and ASHRAE
10. Replace all air filters and furnish one spare set to owner at the time of substantial completion.
11. Verify operation of the building heat radiation system and prepare a list of issues (if any) and bring to the
12. Perform T.A.B. procedures on the air side and water side and send report to owner and copy to the Owner/
DPSCS design office.
13. Perform T.A.B. verification Test. This test shall be witnessed by a the Owner.
14. Verify operation of the existing VFD, repair or replace as needed.
15. Verify operation of existing Duct Smoke Detectors and repair or replace as needed