Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Core drill (4) each 3” holes equally spaced holes in the floor of the basement to allow groundwater to move freely.
2. Remove the face frames of the existing jail cells located in the basement and deliver to the Central Aroostook
Historical Society located in Blaine.
3. Remove the existing boiler located in the basement.
4. Remove the vinyl siding located on the west wall of the building in its entirety.
5. Remove the existing wood framed structure, taking care not to damage the adjacent steel frame structure, or the office
section of the former town garage and its membrane roof.
6. Remove the concrete foundation to a point 12” below the Finish Floor Elevation of the sand shed.