Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Pressure wash the courts using City of Lewiston water supply to remove dirt, staining and
2. Grind and patch 4000’ of cracks to level with surrounding asphalt.
3. Shim areas where delaminating paint removed from pressure washing.
4. Fill surface deviations to make level with surrounding asphalt.
5. Furnish and install the Novacrylic Combination Surface System or system similar or
superior to per the manufacturers specifications:
i. One coat of Novacrylic Acrylic Resurfacer or system similar or superior to
ii. Two coats of Novacrylic Stadium Blue Combination Surface or system
and color similar or superior to inside the playing lines and two coats of
Novacrylic Grass Green Combination Surface or system and color similar
or superior to outside the playing lines.
6. Hand paint between masking tape – eight (8) sets of 2” playing lines, two (2) coats of
Novacrylic or paint similar or superior textured white line
7. Furnish and install two (2) sets of 60’ and two (2) Ten (10) years and under tennis
playing line, 1.5” in width and four (4) sets of 2” pickle ball playing lines based on colors
recommended by the installer. Pickle ball courts lines to begin 7’ from net.
8. Sand and spray paint the net posts
9. Hang the nets and adjust to proper height