Specifications include, but are not limited to: Tasks – Each Day of Service
• Complete hygienic cleaning of all restrooms especially walls and floors around sink, toilet and urinal
areas (Cleaning Toilet Rooms Specification, Custodial General Specifications), wipe and sanitize
handrails, replace 2 ply toilet paper leaving an extra roll(s) in the restroom, refill 2 ply paper towels,
soap, urinal tablets, etc.
• Empty waste baskets; collect trash; clean, sanitize and line waste baskets: the contractor will be
responsible for physically removing and disposing of trash from the facility to the supplied
• Vacuum carpet: remove spots by cleaning or shampooing as necessary.
• Sweep, dry mop or vacuum and then damp mop all non-carpeted floors.
• Keep custodial closets clean and free of odors.
• Maintain/clean all entry floor mats and runners.
• Police entrances to building; pick up trash, cigarette butts, etc.
Tasks – As Needed / As Requested
• Spot clean walls, window sills, appliances and woodwork.
• Spot clean floors and carpets.
• Any incidental custodial / janitorial tasks as requested by the Agreement Administrator
• Wipe down, dust and clean as needed furniture including tables, desks, counters, chairs, coffee
• Low and mid-level dusting (up to 6 feet) including wall art, pictures, window sills, woodwork,
baseboards, printers, copiers, computers, ect.