Specifications include, but are not limited to: Approximate Cleaning Space: 5,642 square feet; Each Day of Service
• Complete hygienic cleaning of all restrooms especially walls and floors around sink,
toilet and urinal areas (Cleaning Rest Rooms Specification, Custodial General
Specifications), wipe and sanitize handrails, refill toilet paper leaving an extra roll(s) in
the restroom, paper towels, soap, urinal tablets, ect.
• Empty waste baskets; collect trash; clean, sanitize and line waste baskets in common
• Empty paper shredders and place contents in department supplied dumpster.
• Vacuum carpets: remove spots by cleaning or shampooing as necessary.
• Sweep, dry mop or vacuum all non-carpeted floors including all entry ways, cellar stairs
and radio technician/office areas.
• After sweeping damp mop all non-carpeted floors including all entry ways but excluding
cellar stairs and radio technician/office areas.
• Sweep, dry mop or vacuum and then damp mop all chair mats.
• Clean and disinfect all water fountains using a clean, unused cloth.
• Clean and sanitize sinks, stove, tables and counters in kitchen.
• Wash glass doors (both sides), entry way glass (both sides) interior windows and glass
walls including in communications room and corridors.
• Clean and organize classroom and conference rooms when not in use (chairs, tables,
chalkboard, dry erase boards, sink and countertops).
• Keep custodial closets clean and free of odors.
• Maintain/clean all entry floor mats and runners.
• Police all entrances to building; pick up trash, cigarette butts, etc.