Specifications include, but are not limited to: Each Day of Service
• Complete hygienic cleaning of all restrooms especially sinks, toilets and urinals and the walls
and floors around sink, toilet and urinal areas (Cleaning Rest Rooms Specification, Custodial
Services General Specifications), wipe and sanitize handrails, refill toilet paper leaving an extra
roll(s) in the restroom, paper towels, soap, urinal tablets, ect.
• Empty waste baskets; collect trash; clean, sanitize and line waste baskets.
• Sweep, dry mop or vacuum all non-carpeted floors including stairwells.
• After sweeping damp mop all non-carpeted floors including stairwells.
• Vacuum all carpets, remove spots as needed.
• Spot clean walls, woodwork, systems furniture, window treatments.
• Maintain/clean all entry, walk-off, slush mats and/or floor mats and runners.
• Clean and sanitize sinks, tables and counters in kitchen and/or breakrooms.
• Clean both sides of all interior glass, glass walls and door glass.
• Low and mid-level dusting (everything up to six (6) feet).
• Keep custodial closets clean and free of odors.
• Scrub tile floors.
• Wash desk and table surfaces if clear of departmental work. ; Once a Month
• High level dusting (above 6 feet).
• Wash and sanitize desks and table tops if cleared.
• Vacuum window treatments.
• Remove spots, stains, fingerprints marks on walls and interior doors.