Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Complete hygienic cleaning of all restrooms especially walls and floors around sink, toilet and
urinal areas (Cleaning Rest Rooms Specification, Custodial General Specifcations), wipe and
sanitize handrails, refill toilet paper leaving an extra roll(s) in the restroom to cover until the next
cleaning, paper towels, soap, urinal tablets, etc.
• Empty waste baskets; collect trash and remove to appropriate dumpster; clean, sanitize and reline
waste baskets. Return waste baskets to proper place. • Empty recyclable paper and dispose of in appropriate dumpster.
• Vacuum carpets: remove spots by cleaning or shampooing as necessary.
• Sweep, dry mop or vacuum all non-carpeted floors including all entry ways and stairwells.
• After dry mopping, wet mop all non-carpeted floors including all entry ways and stairwells.
• Sweep, dry mop or vacuum all chair mats.
• After dry mopping, wet mop all chair mats.
• Maintain all entry, walk off and slush mats and runners.