Specifications include, but are not limited to: Approximate Cleaning Space: 1,188 square feet; Each Day of Service
• Complete hygienic cleaning of all restrooms especially walls and floors around sink, toilet and urinal areas
(Cleaning Rest Rooms Specification, Custodial General Specifications), wipe and sanitize handrails,
replace toilet paper leaving an extra roll(s) in the restroom, paper towels, soap, urinal tablets, etc.
• Empty waste baskets and paper shredder; collect trash; clean, sanitize and line waste baskets in
• Vacuum carpets in common areas: remove spots by cleaning or shampooing as necessary.
• Sweep, dry mop or vacuum and damp mop all non-carpeted floors in common areas including stairways.
• Clean and sanitize sinks, stove and counters in kitchen.
• Wash glass doors, interior windows and glass walls in all entryways and common areas.
• Maintain/clean all entry floor mats and runners.
• Keep custodial closets/area clean and free of odors.
First week of Each Month
• Vacuum all offices.
As Needed / As requested
• Spot clean walls, vertical window treatments and woodwork as needed.
• Any incidental custodial / janitorial tasks as requested by the Agreement Administrator
Monthly, Defined Weeks
• Low and mid-level dusting (up to six (6) feet).
• Clean exterior of refrigerator and microwave.
• Machine buff / polish tiled floor areas.
Twice a Year – April and October
• Clean all light fixtures
• High level dusting (above 6 feet).