Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Removal of (E) EPDM roofing, stone ballast, any and all wood blocking/metal flashing necessary to complete the Work on all roof Areas.
2. Removal of all roof drains and develop sump areas around current drian locations all roof areas
3. Install 5 1/2" Polyisocyanurate Insulation.
4. Remove/store/reinstall all vent curbing and vent/fan curbs once blocking at openings has been raised to specified minimum clearances above the proposed EPDM elevations.
5. Remove/reinstall all condensing units and sleepers supports at new EPDM elevations.
6. Extend vent pipes minimum 2' above specified minimum clearances above the proposed EPDM elevations. Install pipe boots with clips at minimum specified levels above proposed EPDM elevations.
7. All specified sealant applications.
Roof Area 1 (Approx 20,400 SF):
1. Remove (E) rigid insulation system down to exposed concrete deck surfaces.
2. Install 5 1/2" Polyisocyanurate Insulation.
3. Repair exposed ceramic masonry surfaces sufficient to receive plywood covering.
4. Provide blocking over (E) parapet cap and plywood to inside masonry surface in order to receive membrane and metal edge flashing installation up and over top of parapet walls.
5. Reconstruct Gate and Scupper openings as specified.
6. Remove/Dispose of dish antenna system and weighted skids (typical of 3 locations).