Specifications include, but are not limited to:
Daily Cleaning Schedule:
1. Trash receptacles to be emptied and trash removed to a collection point.
2. Carpets are to be vacuumed.
3. Floor mats are to be vacuumed.
4. Drinking fountains to be cleaned and polished.
5. Hard surface floors are to be dust mopped daily.
6. Hard surface floors are to be damp mopped to remove spillage or excessive soiling.
7. Entrance metals to be damp wiped to remove finger marks.
8. Interior entrance glass doors to be cleaned.
9. Interior partition glass, door glass or window glass to be spot cleaned.
10. Counter/table tops, chair seats and backs are to be damp wiped/sanitized.
11. Kitchen area to be cleaned daily. Kitchen table to be damp wiped, floors are to be damp mopped and walls damp wiped.
Daily Restroom Cleaning Schedule:
1. Towels, tissue and hand soap to be stocked.
2. Sanitary napkin receptacles are to be emptied and damp wiped with disinfectant.
3. Trash receptacles are to be emptied and damp wiped.
4. Mirrors are to be cleaned and polished.
5. Towel cabinet covers to be wiped cleaned.
6. Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and disinfected inside and out. Bright work to be polished.
7. Toilet seats to be cleaned on both sides and disinfected.
8. Basins to be scoured and disinfected. Bright work to be polished.
9. Partitions, tops of mirrors and frames are to be dusted.
10. Splash marks are to be removed from walls around basins.
11. Floors are to be wet mopped and rinsed with disinfectant.
Daily Exterior/Parking Lot Cleaning Schedule:
1. Pick up paper and debris on front porch, at all public entrances and within 25 feet of building on all sides.
2. Empty ashtrays, wet wipe as needed. Dispose of contents in trash receptacles.
3. Empty trash receptacles on front porch and at all public entrances and remove to a collection point.
Weekly Cleaning Schedule:
1. Hard surface floors are to be wet mopped with a pH balanced solution.
2. Carpets are to be inspected for stains. Stains are to be removed where possible.
3. Horizontal surfaces are to be dusted. This includes desktops, files, window sills, ledges, moldings, chairs, tables, pictures, clocks and telephones.
4. Spot clean doors, frames, light switches, kick and push plates, handles and walls.