Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Prepare a Summary of Tasks and Schedule.
2. Assess Existing Conditions, Opportunities and Constraints.
3. Develop a Preliminary Site Master Plan identifying current and planned infrastructure
components of the entire site to include: sewer, water, roads, and various water management
4. Final Site Master Plan Programming Report will include the following:
a. a description of the Parish’s vision and priorities for the site;
b. a review of the site assessment of existing conditions, opportunities and constraints;
c. identification current and planned infrastructure components of the entire site to include:
sewer, water, roads, and various water management strategies;
d. preparation of baseline standards for engineering construction plans in relation to the
Master Site Planning Report proposed improvements, including, but not limited to site,
grading, utility and erosion control data;
e. preparation of concept drawings
1. Provide all necessary engineering designs, ancillary architectural and landscape architectural
designs, topographic survey, geotechnical investigations, wetlands delineations, and related
services required for the preparation of construction documents including plans, specifications
and cost estimates.
2. Submit plans and specifications to the Parish and to the Office of Community DevelopmentDisaster Recovery Unit, and other appropriate agencies, if applicable, for approval.