Specifications include, but are not limited to:
1. Bidder must have a portfolio of at least ten (10) on-site, Group of Five conference partnerships.
2. Bidder must have a business relationship with, and/or be a subsidiary of, a multi-media rights / marketing group
to leverage additional sales by:
a. Working side-by-side pitching joint proposals to current and prospective corporate partners
b. Implementing new group ticket initiatives to create additional inventory for multi-media rights holders
c. Providing current and new corporate partners the opportunity to reward employees with discounted
3. Bidder must have a business relationship with, and/or be a subsidiary of, a website technology platform to
leverage sales by:
a. Generating new leads for sales via ULM’s Athletics website
b. Creating a ticketing microsite to streamline the buying process for fans
c. Developing a plan to streamline and maximize retention rates for season ticket holders via ULM’s
4. Bidder must have a business relationship with, and/or be a subsidiary of, a ticketing company with 100+
5. Bidder must have a business relationship with, and/or be a subsidiary of, a social media group(s) to leverage
6. Bidder must have an on-site employee retention rate greater than 18 months (on average).
7. Bidder will hire two to three (2 - 3) outbound sales and operations team members to generate new revenue
for athletics, and provide excellent customer service to current season ticket holders.
8. Bidder shall be responsible for ticket sales for all ULM ticketed events, including but not limited to, all season,
group, and individual ticket sales, and post-season event sales.
9. Bidder shall utilize established sales techniques, including but not limited to, cold calls, leads, leverage
corporate partners, emails, social media, etc., to maximize ticket sales for the ULM Department of Athletics.
10. Bidder shall develop a customer service plan to maximize retention and repeat customers.
11. Bidder shall, in conjunction with the ULM Department of Athletics, develop, plan, maintain and execute
timelines for ticket pricing, promotional schedule, season ticket renewal communications, group sales,
individual game sales, partial season ticket sales, and premium single game sales for all ULM ticketed events.
12. Bidder shall, in conjunction with the Department of Athletics, develop, plan, and execute special events
around and throughout the pre-season for ticketed events, in-season promotions, and post-season