Specifications include, but are not limited to: - Beaugay Lane shall always remain open to farm traffic and deconstruction shall not interfere
with farm operations
- The site access hours will be 0700hrs to 1700hrs Monday through Friday. No weekend or afterhours access
- The site is defined by the fences on three sides of the structure and the west edge of the
blacktop lane on the west end of the barn. All operations will remain within the site boundaries.
- Salvage operator shall provide onsite debris dumpster for material disposal
- The site has no utilities (electricity, natural gas, or water) for use or serving the structure.
- Structure and foundations are to be removed. All concrete foundations, slabs, all above grade
materials and debris are to be removed from the site.
- Site is to be managed continuously to prevent wind-blown debris from moving offsite. Any
offsite debris must be cleaned up by salvage operator including roadways during