Specifications include, but are not limited to:
PROPERTY COVERAGE - MANDATORY COVERAGES
1. All buildings on board property and contents are to be insured under “All Risks” coverage with a
$10,000 deductible per occurrence, per location.
2. The replacement cost provision must allow full replacement at another site.
3. The coverage is to be written at replacement cost with an agreed amount endorsement
BOILER AND MACHINERY INSURANCE
1. Boiler and machinery insurance is to be written on a comprehensive boiler & machinery coverage
2. Limit per accident, $50,000,000; $10,000 deductible per loss.
3. The policy shall provide blanket comprehensive broad form coverage protection for all objects
owned by the Board of Education and which require State of Kentucky inspection.
1. The automatic coverage of newly acquired or replaced objects shall be included under the
endorsements of this policy and shall apply for each additional purchase of equipment owned by
the insured at the inception date of such policy, shall also cover the termination of insurance on
equipment disposed of or sold on the dates of such disposition or sale.
PERIODIC INSPECTION SERVICE
1. Bids shall include reference to the companies’ inspection practices and the personnel available for
such inspections. All boilers shall be inspected in compliance with House Bill 117, known as
Boiler Safety Bill.