Specifications include, but are not limited to: Window Cleaning: Wash all interior and exterior glass three (3) times per year. This includes the glass
Carpet Cleaning: All public lobbies and corridors will be cleaned four (4) times per year by hot water
extraction. All other areas will be will be cleaned using the Hot water extraction
method two (2) times per year. All carpets to be spotted daily.
Facility Manager is responsible to:
1. Furnish all labor, materials, supplies, and equipment and complete all scheduled
housekeeping cleaning services.
2. Stay completely informed as to the progress of nightly work. Maintain an activity report
and a quality assurance report of the housekeeping results on each floor cleaned.
3. Keep areas clean and free of any debris from Facility Manager’s work, particularly during
4. Have properly trained and qualified personnel operate all equipment associated with these
5. Maintain publications of manufacturer's recommendations on the use of equipment,
materials and products.
6. Ensure temporary protection measures at all times when cleaning is being performed to
preclude damage to the building and contents.
7. Coordinate the scheduling and sequence of all cleaning with the County.