Specifications include, but are not limited to:
Required for the purchase of the FIXED WING SIMULATOR for an immediate purchase. (Group 1)
2. The simulator must have a mechanically linked premium yoke and rudder for simultaneous pilot and copilot control
3. A spacious enclosed cockpit enclosure for comfort and an environment free of distractions.
4. Fully customizable user defined ‘mission’ database (customization of predetermined flights or training sessions for each
5. Unique Instructor Station Software system that will allow instructors to assign and select missions as well as
administrators to control access and retrieve usage for record keeping.
6. Portable Instructor Station software (can be connected and used inside the simulator or be located externally);
Required for the purchase of the HELICOPTER SIMULATOR for an immediate purchase. (Group 2)
2. Be FAA AATD type specific approved to support the following aircraft: DA-20; DA-40; DA-42; C-152; C-172; C-182;
Tecnam: P-2010 and P-2006
3. Fully enclosed spacious cockpit that offers comfort and an environment free of distractions
4. FAA Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD) Certified as defined by the FAA in Advisory Circular AC 61-136B - FAA Approval of Aviation Training Devices and Their Use for Training and Experience as described in Appendix C: Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD)