Specifications include, but are not limited to: The services to be provided include:
1) The inclusion of Martin Dinitto, Architect, of Ballpark Design Associates of Kansas City,
Missouri as a part of the design team.
2) The inclusion of a third-party professional cost estimator (hired by Louisville Metro).
3) Drawings and Specifications to be used in the bidding process for construction of the
4) Participation in the review and evaluation of construction bids.
5) Coordination with Louisville Metro Government, Department of Facilities & Fleet
6) Construction administration and approval of the completed project for acceptance.
7) Participation in zoning approvals, historic preservation commission approvals, and similar
approval and permitting processes required by the regulatory agencies having jurisdiction
over the Project.
8) Compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act requirements and similar requirements.
9) Compliance with the Minority (MBE) and Disadvantages Business Enterprise (DBE)
requirements of Louisville Metro Government.
10) Energy efficiency and sustainability consultation and advice.