Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Complete a Fire Risk Assessment, and standard of cover for both WHFRTC
and HLDTS training grounds. Reports for each site will be presented as separate
documents to the owner.
2. Report must have an assessment of all outside agency's (Fire Department)
capabilities, which may respond to the training sites, to include manning,
equipment, ant training level and travel times. List of outside agencies to be
provided to contractor by owner.
3. Report must show risk assessments for two different troop load times, (October
to April has low troop load times approximately, (1000 + pax), May to September
has high troop load times, approximately (3000 + pax).
4. Report must assess the level of risk associated with utilizing outside agencies.
(List will be provided) across all facets of assessment.
5. Report must assess fire risk assessment from future, and current fire station site.
Future site to be provided to contractor by owner.
6. Upon notification of award, arrive on-site, report to point of contact an initiate
work on a date agreed to within thirty (30) days by the appropriate authorities and
7. Provide a final report indicating levels of risk in the areas identified in
specifications (section B) of this document. This report shall be submitted within
forty-five (45) business days after the contractor completes the site work.
8. Provide two copies of the final report as a professionally bound document along
with a copy of the report in Adobe Acrobat on compact disk.
9. Prior to arrival of individual to accomplish the analysis, no work, research or labor
by Kentucky Army National Guard personnel will be extended in preparation of the
analysis with the exception of a review of emergency response times to determine
said times over a one year period and building fire inspection history data.
10. Contractor performing said work must have conducted a minimum of twenty-five (25)
fire risk assessments with at least ten (10) using the RM process and a minimum of
twenty five (25) U.S. Army Fire and Emergency Services Operation Readiness Inspections
(FESORI). Ten (10) references of past performance using RM are required and are to
be submitted with the bid package. Contractor may provide additional contractor support
personnel as deemed necessary.