Specifications include, but are not limited to:
Compactors and dumpsters shall be new or
refurbished, in good operating and cosmetic condition.
1. Two (2) each thirty-five (35) cubic yard self-contained trash compactor on existing concrete pad. One of these
compactors must be lockable (full enclosure with doors). See Specifications, Paragraph B., subparagraph 1.
2. One (1) each six (6) cubic yard self-contained trash compactor on existing concrete pad.
3. Two (2) each six (6) cubic yard dumpsters with lids
4. ALL compactors SHALL require two-phase hydraulic
1. Repair Service shall be provided within four (4) working hours of notification of a problem.
2. In the event of a breakdown which cannot be repaired on site on the same day, a replacement unit must be
set on site within twenty-four (24) hours. Contractor shall be responsible for the maintenance and repair of
the units and is expected to keep the units in good operational condition at all times. Inside of compactors is
to be washed monthly by Contractor.
3. Should equipment be considered substandard by H.C.F. personnel, Contractor shall make replacement within
ten (10) working days.