Specifications include, but are not limited to:
Requirements: LCPA shall
1. Contract for any staffing needs determined necessary by the LCPA and the Council.
2. Work with the Existing LCPA to ensure the seamless “portability” of the then-existing NG911 support staff
3. Accept the then-existing contracts and all contractual obligations as is.
4. Ensure that payment of independent contractors migrates seamlessly.
5. Transfer all Council business credit card accounts to new billing address.
6. Work with the Existing LCPA to transfer any vehicle purchased with Council funds to the Replacement
LCPA including title, insurance, taxes, registration which are pass-through costs to the Council.
Deliverables: LCPA shall
1. Migrate all then-existing independent contracts within three (3) days of contract award.
2. Provide seamless payment of then-existing independent contractors within five (5) days of contract start of
3. Consummate any new independent contracts for staffing as requested by the Council within 90 days of
4. Migrate all Council business credit cards to new billing address within 10 days of contract start of work
and ensure that credit card account payment occurs on time.
5. Transfer any vehicle(s) purchased by the LCPA and reimbursed by Council funds to the Replacement
LCPA including title, insurance, taxes, registration (which are pass-through costs to the Council) within 30
days of contract award.