Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Professional medical, dental, psychiatric, and administrative services for inmates.
• Comprehensive health evaluation of each inmate following booking into detention
centers in accordance with NCCHC Standards. This will include a nurse providing an
• Have medical staff complete all initial medical questionnaires and related paperwork
when inmate enters the facility
• Regularly scheduled sick call
• Nursing Care also included in the Juvenile Detention Center
• Regular physician and dentist visits to the Detention Center
• Psychiatric Services for adults and juveniles
• Medical specialty services
• Emergency medical care
• Emergency ambulance services when medically necessary
• Medical records management
• Pharmacy services management
• Treatment of staff within the Detention Center for injuries and/or illnesses in an
• Provision of medications and pharmacy services.
• Assist with billing negotiations for any services outside the contract.
• Provide ongoing training and health education to Detention Center staff
• Administer Hepatitis B vaccine, TB testing to Detention Center staff.