Specifications include, but are not limited to: Police Pursuit Motorcycles. 6.1 Engine:
● Minimum piston displacement of not less than 1690cc.
● Air or liquid cooled.
● Minimum of two cylinders must be equipped with overhead valves.
● Engine and transmission must be isolated from the motorcycle frame through a rubber mounting system or
system equal to this in quality.
● Engine designed to insure minimal vibration frequencies and magnitudes.
● Powertrain shall have factory chrome components.
● Sequential Port Fuel Injection System (SPFI).
● Current multiple plate wet design.
● Transmission, manual type with no less than six (6) forward speeds.
● Final Drive to be a belt type
● Clutch disengaged for starter motor operation.
● Low effort hand levers.
● Front dual (2) disc brakes.
● Brakes must be relatively free from heat fade.
● Rear disc brakes.
● Independent ABS brake system.