Specifications include, but are not limited to: The University of Kansas is issuing this solicitation for competitive proposals to
contract with a firm who will perform Executive Search Services for the Recruitment
of the next University of Kansas Chief Financial Officer / Executive Vice Chancellor
for Finance per the attached specifications.
The CFO will provide leadership and execute on key strategic and operational priorities that
• Developing transparency into the finances of the university and its campuses;
• Bringing vision and long-term strategic thinking to the financial management of a
• Working with the campuses to translate university-wide strategic priorities into
actionable financial plans;
• Ensure that there is consistency and coherence of financial and administrative policies
and operations across the university campuses.
• Guiding a university-wide Enterprise Risk Management program that strives to
identify risks to achieving the university’s mission and vision, analyze the impact of
those risks, and take steps to mitigate the risks;