Specifications include, but are not limited to: Gather and Review Existing Information and Data
• Gather and review relevant existing information displayed in current City website.
• Determine existing website conditions and related design information.
• Identify and solicit comment from an extensive list of potential stakeholders, including but not
limited to: City Council, City Staff, citizens, etc.
• Lead public involvement throughout the website design process.
• Develop website examples that would illustrate concepts developed in the design/redesign
process, to include potential web “subsites.”
• Prepare Final website design to include but not be limited to, commentary of City stakeholders
impacting the overall development, layout and anticipated uses.