Specifications include, but are not limited to: provide Real-Time RT –
PCR Diagnostic Panel test and laboratory processing, which meets or exceeds the specifications and
associated documentation as specified herein and serves the best interest to the County.
• Provide the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certification number.
• An online, electronic platform must be provided for information exchange including test status,
client demographics and ordering entity or physician.
• Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to perform COVID testing.
• Supplies and laboratory processing services will be ordered on an as-needed basis.
• Copy of the lab requisition and any mandatory paperwork that would be required to accompany
specimen to the lab.