Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Provide services at the Shelter, 3301 Park Drive, Kansas City, Kansas 66102 as needed.
2. Provide basic intake exams and inoculate shelter animals.
3. Examine shelter animals and monitor their health and wellness needs with a frequency of
no less than 48 hours, or more frequently, as needed.
4. Provide Rabies shots and Health Certificates no more than 24 hours after the request for
animals being transferred out of state.
5. Provide immediate care as needed on all sick and injured shelter animals.
6. Provide medications for sick and injured animals and oversee the dispensing of the
7. Provide hospitalization for sick and injured animals as needed.