Specifications include, but are not limited to:
• Thermoplastic: With a minimum thickness of 90 mil and within a temperature range of 400
to 440 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Apply glass beads (double drop system or blended bead) to the thermoplastic at the gradation
and bead drop rate recommended by the manufacturer.
• Grind all existing stripes and arrows (Thermoplastic) and clean area before new stripes can
• A Primer will be applied before the Thermoplastic
• Crosswalks: Will be 24” x 10’ with a 48” space between, stop bars are 24” from edge of
roadway to center line.
• Vendor must provide all traffic control in accordance with the MUTCD.