Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1) Types of screenings to be done could be Conventional Pap Smear, Thin Prep Pap
Test, Pathology Review and HPV (High Risk) as requested.
2) All Papanicolaou smear screening services must be provided by a ASCP registered
3) All supplies necessary must be provided by the contractor. (pap kit, tissue vials,
request forms, bio bags, transport boxes, etc)
4) Any pap smear case of HSIL or higher must be reported immediately to the Unified
Government Health Department representative.
5) Telephone access to the Pathologist or Senior Cytotechnologist as needed.
6) Contractor must provide all shipping materials, postage, labels, etc and cost must
be included in pricing below.