Specifications include, but are not limited to:
I. Riparian Site Preparation:
1. Delineate planting area by vegetation type, for direct seeding and seedling rows.
2. Physical marking of buffer boundaries with t-posts/PVC sleeves.
3. Herbicide treatment to prepare site for planting.
Riparian Buffer Planting:
1. Sowing cover crop using broadcast/incorporate/cultipack methods, and standard and no-till drilling methods.
2. Terminating cover crop using herbicide, mowing, and roller/crimper methods.
3. The planting of bare root and small and large containerized shrub and tree seedlings, and live cuttings, using a tree
planting machine, planting bar, and/or other specialized hand and machine planting equipment.