Specifications include, but are not limited to: Include:
• Vendor is capable of providing consumable hazardous materials emergency response supplies, that include but
are not limited to absorbent pillows, absorbent matting, absorbent booms, spill containment, tank traps, and similar
spill control products and supplies.
• Vendor is capable of supplying consumable hazardous materials emergency response supplies on short notice,
based on immediate demand caused by a hazardous materials emergency in the state of Kansas.
• Vendor also maintains the capability of providing additional hazardous materials emergency response commodities,
such as expendable personal protective equipment, CHEM TAPE or similar product, plugging supplies, overpack
supplies, and similar items used for emergency response and industrial hazardous materials clean-up.
• Vendor maintains the ability to deliver products and supplies to OSFM Warehouse Facility in
Topeka, KS and/or surface ship products to any of the nine (9) HMRT’s locations in Kansas.
• Vendor should be a Kansas-based company