Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Quantity of three 8” pinch valves with manual gear operators, three 8” pinch valves with chain
wheel operators, seven 8” non-lubricated eccentric plug valves with manual gear operators,
sixteen 6” non-lubricated ¼ turn square nut operated plug valves, three 6” non-lubricated plug
valves with manual gear operators with chain wheel and 20 feet 3/16” galvanized chain, four 6”
non-lubricated plug valves supplied with 120 VAC electric actuators, two 4” non-lubricated plug
valves with manual gear operator and two 4” non-lubricated plug valves with chain wheel
operators. See valve pricing schedule.
2. The plug valves shall be eccentric type with minimum opening of 80% cross sectional area of
3. The plug valve shall be supplied with elastomer designed for specific application and listed in
pricing schedule table of valves that covers 100% of plug.
4. Valve flanges shall be manufactured in accordance to ANSI B16.1 class 125 including flange
thicknesses, drilling and facing.
5. Valve bodies shall meet ASTM A-126 class cast iron.
6. Valve plugs shall be one piece cast iron meeting ASTM A-126 class B only exception is four 4”
gas valves are to be provided with stainless steel plugs.
7. The valve plug shall be manufactured with 316L stainless steel permanently lubricated bonnet
bearing on upper bearing journal with PTFE (Teflon) and 316L stainless steel bearing with grit
excluder on lower bearing journal.