Specifications include, but are not limited to:
1. Snow and ice removal services will include weekend and after hours’ events.
2. Contractor to perform first pass on driving lane by 6:00am, Monday through Sunday including
state and federal holidays.
3. Contractor will furnish the TSOS with a name and telephone number to be used as a 24 hour
contact person. Sufficient personnel shall be available during the storm as needed and
immediately after the storm during subsequent cleanup and final deficiency required to
maintain the area.
4. If service is required after 6:00am due to snowfall or freezing rain conditions, Contractor must
provide service within 2 hours after notification from the TSOS. All areas to be maintained
completely clear of snow/ice. Service will include the spread of snowmelt chemicals (approved
by City) as conditions require throughout the storm and after the storm as conditions warrant.
5. When a snow or ice event ends Contractor must remove snow and or ice at the end of an
event on all walkways, pedestrian access and parking spaces. This includes pedestrian
crosswalks, vehicle entrances, and emergency exits.
Sidewalk Contractor shall remove snow (and de-ice pedestrian areas not located inside the
ramp or lot. All sidewalks are to be cleared of snow and treated with specified ice melting
products (FreezGard 100% Magnesium Chloride Ice Melt, or equivalent) the entire width of the
sidewalk. Snow shall be relocated off the sidewalk areas but not placed on the street or
parking lots. Snow shall not be placed on any plant materia