Specifications include, but are not limited to: The successful Contractor will provide the DNR with the following:
• Analyze and make recommendations for restoration at Silver Lake to improve water quality.
• Determine if dredging within the lake basin is feasible.
• Determine if a dredging operation would improve water quality within the lake.
• Outline how the water balance would be altered if dredging were pursued.
• Produce a conceptual plan and budget for dredging, if dredging is determined to be feasible.