Specifications include, but are not limited to: The Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is seeking a Service Provider to:
● Confirm and re-inventory street and park trees in Iowa communities that have inventories over 6 years old,
and add new trees and park trees that were not inventoried previously;
● Visually survey all trees for signs and symptoms of invasive pest and disease in each community, and return,
via e-mail, data to the DNR in the file geodatabase schema provided by the DNR;
● Calculate the benefit of the trees using i-Tree STREETS and create maps of the trees with GPS data locations;
● Complete an urban forest management plan for each community inventoried; and
● Present an urban forest management plan to each community.