Specifications include, but are not limited to: The State of Iowa objectives are:
• Complete compliance reviews in accordance with United States Department of Agriculture
(USDA) Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Regulations, Policy Memos and Iowa
Standard Operating Procedures.
• Prepare for onsite administrative review by identifying test month and reviewing applicable
documents including application and claim-related information.
• Conduct onsite reviews at CACFP Center Sponsor sites, where applicable, in a month prior to
the administrative review.
• Complete onsite administrative reviews across the state.
• Document administrative reviews in IowaCNP, the Department Child Nutrition Program data
• Evaluate and respond to review corrective action.
• Ensure all responses and document submission of administrative review findings are
completed within six months of on-site administrative review.
• Close administrative reviews.